I am very grateful to receive prestigious award. So as not to disappoint the folks at Time Magazine, I offer these bits of random thought:
- The ads say it only happens once a year, but I believe Toyotathon is a year-round event.
- Of the thousands of videos on YouTube, I would venture to guess that only 2-5% of them are worth watching.
- Debt is dumb; cash is king.
- If Microsoft really wants people to buy Zunes instead of iPods, maybe they should offer it with either more disk space or a smaller price tag. (BTW – I'm fighting the urge to buy one)
- Yes, "LOVE" by the Beatles is just another attempt to make money off of some dead guys, but it is a joy to listen to.
- Maybe I'm a baseball romantic, but I love JoPo's optimistic outlook on the Royals this year.
- Vista is quite beautiful, but only if you have the video hardware to support it. Otherwise, it's a pain in the ass.
- I'm starting to believe my wife: Lamar Hunt is responsible for the Chiefs' making the playoffs. There is no other explanation.