Monday, January 17, 2005

Thanks to all

As I head toward a new path in my career, I would like to take time out to thank the folks who have helped me along the way.

First and foremost, Dan Fox has always been the person I look up to the most. Dan helped me build my first ASP application some 7 years ago, and has helped me out ever since.

Along with Dan, Jon Box was instrumental in driving me to become more and more knowledgeable in .NET and other Microsoft technologies. I especially enjoyed the time the three of us worked together on a team, and I thank Manish Chandak for allowing me that opportunity.

And of course, Rick Kight thought enough of me to hire me and guided me along the way. Thanks, Rick for being a great manager, co-worker, and especially friend.

I will never forget the friends I've made over the last 7 years - Chris, Lindsay, Michael... too many to name them all.

Thanks to everybody, and I certainly hope we can all keep in touch.

No comments: